Meet Chevy, a machine quilting ruler from Creative Grids, and designed by Angela Walters. Chevy is a little pointy, a little curvy, and very versatile. With both a straight side and a curvy side, there are so many ways that this tool can help you improve your quilting!
Use the straight side for:
- Stitching in the ditch and echoing
- Turning the corner without rotating the ruler
- Echo two sides of a block easily without marking the pivot point - Adding chevron designs all over a quilt, or as a border
- Crosshatching is now a breeze!
- Adding a subtle, curvy line
- Stitching offset, rounded rectangles by changing direction
- Creating a modern, all over wavy design
- Fun quilt motifs for blocks
- Segmenting borders
- Creative Grids grip helps prevent your ruler from slipping
- Black and White dashed guide lines which are visible on all fabric colours
- Palm-sized ruler allows you to keep control helping prevent breaking needles or crooked lines.
- Curved edges allow for versatile designs
- Needle stop notches help you stop in the right spot every time